Bridge Silos ›
DESCRIPTION – SILO BRIDGE
The storage silo FAMA are containers for the accumulation of chips. They are designed and sized to contain an adequate amount of material to optimize the disposal operations of the chips. The bridge silos are designed for outdoor installations, particularly for situations where space is short and often coincides with the access road to the workshop. The arch structure allows the passage of trucks under the silo. The doors on the bottom of the silo can be two shape: guillotine or bucket, depending on chip.TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The size of the silo shall be determined on the basis of production requirements, usually designed to contain a week production or more.
The height of the columns of the frame are determined on the height of the container trucks.
The containment tank for chip undergoes a sandblasting and painting with organic zinc, while the support structure is completely galvanized.
The silo with bucket is equipped with a double door, to ensure safe and proper discharge procedure, allowing perfect dosing and distribution of chip in the truck.
The silo with guillotine is useful with not compact chip.SUPPLY OF SERIES – SILO BRIDGE
- Support structure;
- Plats and against plates with anchor bolts;
- Rung ladder with protective cage and door with lock;
- Gallery for silo inspection;
- 2 rotary level sensor, one for early warning of almost full and one for full alarm;
- Automatic doors with motor of adequate power for discharge chip;
- Vibrators with alternating masses to facilitate the sliding of the chip when packaged.OPTIONAL – SILO BRIDGE
- Electrical control panel with key switch to enabled the mobile panel to connect near the silo;
- Load cells for weighing.
More informations can be found in the datasheet.
Technical data BRIDGE SILO
[PDF - 821 Kb]