CENTRIFUGE - FC300
DESCRIPTION – FC300
The unit FC300
is a machine developed and designed to recover oil and emulsion from wet chip, waste of machining. It’s a mid-size machine with high performance. The unit is loaded continuously from the mouth on the cover and download the chip dry (moisture content <3%) from the bottom. On the top, alongside the inlet, there is a door control inspection of the basket.
On front side, near the junction electrical box, there is the inlet for the washing of centrifuge while in the opposite side there is the discharge of oil/emulsion recovered.
can treat up to 0,4 mc/h of metal chips.SUPPLY OF SERIES – FC300
- Made of sturdy metal and anchored to a thick and hard base, to give durability;
- Wear resistance treatment for parts in contact with the product, in case of highly abrasive chips;
- Shirts-wear, easy to replace, to resist the hardest materials;
- Electrical junction box and wiring;
- Sensor inductive of imbalance;
- Damping vibration control;
- Oil/emulsion drain hose (1 m).OPTIONAL – FC300
- Base of sturdy metal to be anchored to the floor;
- Oil/emulsion collection tank with level sensor;
- Washing pump with flex hose to connect it to the oil discharge channel [0,15 kW];
- Transfer pump [0,4 kW];
- Electrical control panel.
More informations can be found in the datasheet.
Technical data FC302
[PDF - 755 Kb]