DESCRIPTION – FC501
The unit FC501 is a machine developed and designed to recover oil and emulsion from wet chip, waste of machining. It’s a big-size machine with high performance, suitable for large centralized systems. The unit is loaded continuously from the mouth on the cover and download the chip dry (moisture content <3%) from the bottom. It’s equipped with two inspection doors, one on the cover for inspection of the basket and one on the side for inspection of motor and sensor imbalance.
The FC501 can treat up to 1,5 mc/h of metal chips.
STANDARD SUPPLY – FC500
- Made of sturdy metal and anchored to a thick and hard base, to give durability;
- Wear resistant Shirts, easy to replace, to resist the hardest materials;
- Electrical junction box and wiring;
- Sensor inductive of imbalance;
- Damping vibration control;
- Inlet washing tap;
- Oil/emulsion drain hose (1 m).
OPTIONAL – FC501
- Wear resistance treatment for parts in contact with the product, if highly abrasive chips;
- Measure base of sturdy metal to be anchored to the floor;
- Oil/emulsion collection tank with level sensor;
- Washing pump [0,15 kW];
- Transfer pump [0,4 kW];
- Electrical control panel.