Compact Units ›
COMPACT GROUP GCP_0-302
DESCRIPTION - GCP_0-302
group is suitable to treat short chips. It is composed od a dosing hopper and a centrifuge Mod.FC302. Thanks to the hopper it is possible to unload a trolley into and start the treatment process. Chips oil/emulsion soaked, are dosed into a centrifuge through a scraping conveyor.
Recovered oil is collected by a oil/emulsion collection tank. The group is suitable also for shavings containing sporadic pieces, but in this case it is necessary to install a sieve before the centrifuge . The whole group is assembled on a strong metal pallet base as to be easily moved. The group is provided with electrical control panel and is ready for use.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT GCP_0-302
- Customized chip collection and dosing hopper with single or double screw;
- Scraping conveyor;
- FC302 centrifuge;
- 100 lt oil/emulsion collection tank with washing pump, delivery pump and level sensor;
- Standard paint RAL7016
- Electrical control panel.
- Adjustment of loading hopper;
- Bridge effekt breacker device;
- Sieve for separation of pieces;
- Increase in capacity of oil/emulsion collection tank;
- Dredging system on oil/emulsion collection tank;
- Different painting from standard RAL;
- Robust bumper for supporting trolleys while loading;
- Screw conveyor to discharge treatment chips.
More information could be find in the technical sheet.