DESCRIPTION - TAL200
The unit TAL200 is a machine designed and built to crush metal shavings and long skein. The name is an acronym for “ slow shaft shredder”. One set of knives are assembled on rotary beam, moved by a motor of 3 kW, crosses a comb counter-knife to create the cutting effect. Below the rotor an interchangeable screen is installed, which defines the crushed chips size. This screen can be opened by removable metal rods or a handwheel to remove any pieces that have fallen into the crusher. The crusher can reduce 5 times the initial volume.
STANDARD SUPPLY - TAL200
- Case made of sturdy metal;
- N° 18 movable knives in special wear-resistant material;
- N ° 2 adjustable fixed double edge blades in wear-resistant material;
- Flexible coupling;
- Screening with customizable holes (from Ø6 to Ø20 mm);
- Screening opening system by removable metal rods;
- 3 kW geared motor.
OPTIONAL - TAL
- Tailor-made support structure in sturdy metal on adjustable feet;
- Connection hopper, for conveying shavings to the crushing mouth;
- Slide rails for security access to the crushing mouth;
- Safety switch for turning off the crusher in case of opening of the crushing chamber;
- 4 kW geared motor;
- Amperometric circuit breaker;
- “User friendly” screening opening system;
- Electrical control panel.
TAL200 has been developed to meet the requirement to make chips smaller as to be transported by a pneumatic system.
FAMA srl, indeed manufactures centralized pneumatic chips suction systems. In case of scattered or long tangled shavings, TAL200 reduces them before suction.In the picture TAL200 is combined with a GSM. The GSM accumulates wet chips. A level sensor books the GSM, when full, for the cleaning. Chips are conveyed to the suction point to be transferred to the collection point.