DESCRIPTION - TALBI400
The unit TALBI400 is a machine designed and built to crush metal shavings and long skein. The name is an acronym for “ slow twin-shaft crusher”. One set of knives assembled on each rotary beam, crosses a comb counter-knife to create the cutting effect. Below the two rotors that are moved by two 3 kW motors, an interchangeable screen is installed, which defines the crushed chips size. This screen can be opened by removable metal rods or a handwheel to remove any pieces that have fallen into the crusher. The crusher can reduce 5 times the initial volume.
STANDARD SUPPLY - TALBI400
- Case made of sturdy metal
- N° 36 movable knives in special wear-resistant material
- N ° 4 adjustable fixed double edge blades in wear-resistant material;
- N°2 flexible coupling;
- Screening with customizable holes (from Ø6 to Ø20 mm);
- Screening opening system;
- N°2 3kW geared motors
OPTIONAL - TAL
- Tailor-made support structure in sturdy metal on adjustable feet;
- Connection hopper, for conveying shavings to the crushing mouth;
- Slide rails for security access to the crushing mouth;
- Safety switch for turning off the crusher in case of opening of the crushing chamber;
- 4 kW geared motors ;
- Amperometric circuit breaker;
- Electrical control panel.
TALBI400 has been developed to meet the requirement to make chips smaller and optimize the capacity of containment of trolleys. A trolley which normally must be emptied once, due to the large volume of long shavings, with the application of a TALBI400 crusher it can be emptied every 4 or 5 hour.