DESCRIPTION – TTC200
The unit TTC200 crusher is a machine designed to chop long and sharp metal shavings.
It is a compact machine, suitable for handling small quantities of chips.
A crocheted rotating arm inside the loading hopper pre-cuts the swarf and drives it to the crushing point. The crushed chips are evacuated by the output.
The TTC200 crusher is equipped with an automatic pieces ejection system consisting of a side drawer controlled by an air cylinder.
The crusher is powered by a 3 kW motor.
The volume reduction efficiency and the hourly rate of the TTC200 crusher can be evaluated with experimental tests on your chips at FAMA s.r.l headquarters.
SUPPLY OF SERIES – TTC400
- Cash and box made of sturdy metal;
- Knives and against-knives made of special wear resistant material;
- System for automatic ejection of parts;
- Alternate sense of the crushing system;
- Arm hooked dismemberment;
- Clutch control effort;
- 3 kW electric motor.
OPTIONAL – TTC400
- Chip storage hopper load, with inspection door;
- Automatic hopper cover with micro swich;
- Electrical control panel.
Over the crusher it is possible to install different types of hoppers, depending on the trolley to tip and on the mode of loading. It could be provided with an inspection door with safety micro switch and mechanical closing, to access the area of shredding.
If needed it can be installed a self-closing system that prevents shredder operation when opened.