DESCRIPTION – SILO HORIZONTAL
The storage silo FAMA are containers for the accumulation of chips. They are designed and sized to contain an adequate amount of material to optimize the disposal operations of the chips. The horizontal silos are designed for indoor use, to safeguard the content (brass, copper, stainless steel,…materials with a certain value), and to optimize the space, the area below the silo can indeed be used ad a warehouse or to locate other machines (washing machines, pieces count,…). The trapezoidal tank is emptied by a screw (choclea) located at the bottom of the container.
The size of the silo shall be determined on the basis of production requirements, usually designed to contain a week production or more.
The height of the columns of the frame are determined on the height of the container trucks.
The containment tank for chip undergoes a sandblasting and painting with organic zinc, while the support structure is completely galvanized.
SUPPLY OF SERIES – SILO HORIZONTAL
- Support structure;
- Plats and against plates with anchor bolts;
- Rung ladder with protective cage and door with lock;
- Gallery for silo inspection;
- 2 rotary level sensor, one for early warning of almost full and one for full alarm;
- Cochlea exhaust system with motor of adequate power and automatic closing door.
OPTIONAL – SILO HORIZONTAL
- Unload slide manually or pneumatically adjustable;
- Vibrators alternating masses to facilitate the sliding of the chip when packaged;
- Distribution screw system to optimize the volume of the silo, controller automatically by level sensors;
- Electrical control panel with key switch to enabled the mobile panel to connect near the silo;
- Load cells for weighing.