DESCRIPTION – ER500
The over-turning elevator is a device for lifting and turnover materials contained on trolleys and tanks of various shape and size. The unit is made of sturdy painted metal. All moving parts are contained inside a barrier for total safety. The loading point of the trolley is equipped with a door with safety switch, which enable to start the machine only after closure of it.
The lifting and turnover mechanism is driven by a gear-motor of 0,75 kW.
The ER500 is a unit designed for trolley, size 1000x800x600H mm and maximum weight of 500 kg. The dimensions of the unit are 1500x1100x4000H mm.
STANDARD SUPPLY– ER500
- Support structure in painted sturdy metal;
- Lifting and overturning device;
- 0,75 kW gearmotor;
- Painted protecting casing;
- Loading door with safety micro switch
OPTIONAL – ER500
- Adjustment of the structure and of the protecting casing for trolleys and cases of customized shape and dimension;
- Possible changes in power for heavier loads;
- Electrical control panel
More informations can be found in the datasheet.