DESCRIPTION – PNEUMATIC PRESSURE TRANSPORT SYSTEMS FOR CHIPS
It’s a simple system but extremely powerful, designed to transfer short and dry chip from one point to another of the company with a pipeline of 3” [89,9 mm]. In FAMA s.r.l. plants, this system is normally used to load silos, particularly when they are far away from the treatment area, replacing cumbersome channels evacuators.
The system is powered by a pump that provides sufficient pressure to generate a fast flow of air to carry the chip. A dosing choclea feeds continuously the pusher device to optimize the transportation.
The plant is operated by a pressure pump, which provides enough power to push the chip. The chip is transferred from the treatment area to the storage one. A dispenser (dosing choclea) plays the rule of a lung to regulate the flow of chips to the device and so balances the hourly work. A special device converts the pressure Energy into kinetic energy. The chip runs along the pipeline up to the storage site (silo, roll-off box, caisson,…).
SUPPLY OF SERIES – P.P.T.P.C.
- Pressure pump with soundproof cabin;
- Lung box to dose the chip into the special device;
- Special ejection device with soundproof cover;
- Discharge pipeline in stainless steel AISI304;
- Cyclonic separator with fireplace and filter;
- Main electrical panel.
OPTIONAL – P.P.T.P.C.
- Adapting the system to work 24 hours on 24;
- Adaptation of the elements more susceptible to abrasion wear with special systems, in the case of cast iron and steels;
- Soundproof cabin for ejection device ;
- Remote help system.