DESCRIPTION – PNEUMATIC SUCTION TRANSPORT SYSTEMS FOR METAL CHIPS
The most important FAMA plant, for the treatment and management of chips, is the pneumatic suction transport system. Flexible, noninvasive, extensible, changeable over time has advantages and benefits of real interest. The installation of this plant eliminates all problems related to handling of the chip: the constant care of a forklift operator and the risk of damage during transport, the commitment of staff to clean the spread chip and oil on floor, the encumbrance of trolleys (full and empty) in the workshop,…
The goal is simple: a system to remove the chip from lathes, milling machine, CNC,… constantly, automatically and without the constant presence of an operator.
The plant is operated by a vacuum pump, protected by a safety system, which provides enough power to handle the oil-soaked chips. The chip is transferred from the machines to the storage area. Each machine will come with a group under machine, abbreviated as GSM. This is a special box, put at the base of the evacuation, which accumulates for a time the chip wet. A level sensor books GSM, when full, for the cleaning and appends the GSM to the suction process.. In its turn the cochlea of GSM doses and routes the chip to the aspiration point. The material runs in the pipeline to separator, where the chip falls and is stored inside a box or goes inside the centrifuge.
The system works with short chips, so where necessary, GSM is integrated with a shredder.
SUPPLY OF SERIES – P.S.T.P.C.
- Vacuum pump with soundproof cabin;
- Silencer outlet;
- Safety filter, complete of exhaust with guillotine valve;
- Cyclonic separator with dual valve guillotine;
- Suction line stainless steel AISI304;
- Ramification line, complete of sphere valve, floor support, electrical panel and GSM;
- Shredder, where necessary;
- Main electrical panel.
OPTIONAL – P.S.T.P.C.
- Adapting the system to work 24 hours on 24;
- Adaptation of the elements more susceptible to abrasion wear with special systems, in the case of cast iron and steels;
- Doubling of the line, to manage two different types of chips;
- Remote help system.