DESCRIPTION - FC201
The unit FC201 is a machine developed and designed to recover oil and emulsion from wet chip, waste of machining. It's machine of small size but high performance, extremely valuable for applications directly on the machining machine. The unit is loaded continuously from the mouth on the cover and download the chip dry (moisture content <3%) from appendix side. The recovered coolant is partly reused by washing pump (in black, in photo) to clean the oil discharge channel, and one in storage, is collected in a storage tank or directly downloaded into the machining machine.
The FC201 can treat up to 0,15 mc/h of metal chips.
STANDARD SUPPLY - FC201
- Made of sturdy metal and anchored to a thick and hard base, to give durability;
- Shirts-wear, easy to replace, to resist the hardest materials;
- Washing pump with flex hose to connect it to the oil discharge channel;
- Electrical junction box and wiring;
- Sensor inductive of imbalance;
- Damping vibration control;
- Oil/emulsion drain hose (1 m).
OPTIONAL - FC201
- Treatment of wear parts in contact with the product, if highly abrasive chips;
- Measure base of sturdy metal to be anchored to the floor;
- Oil/emulsion collection tank with booster pump and level sensor (you can also install the wash pump on the tank);
- Dredging system to be applied to the tank for auto-cleaning of particulate;
- Electrical control panel.
The centrifuge FC201 for its small size and the low gap between the loading and unloading point, it’s well suited for applications on the machining machine. Can be installed directly to the exhaust evacuation of chip, to intercept the wet chip and return dry chip, recover and discharge oil directly into the machine.
As you can see in the picture is possible to apply a grid or a sieve to hold the pieces and prevent them from falling into the centrifuge.