DESCRIPTION - TALAR200
The unit TALAR200 is a machine designed and built to crush metal shavings and long skein coming directly from the chips conveyor of the machine. The name is an acronym for “ slow shaft low height shredder”. One set of knives are assembled on rotary beam, moved by a motor of 3 kW, crosses a comb counter-knife to create the cutting effect. Below the rotor an interchangeable screen is installed, which defines the crushed chips size. This screen can be opened by a handwheel to remove any pieces that have fallen into the crusher. The crusher can reduce 5 times the initial volume. The structure of this unit is watertight to permit the crushing of coolant wet chips coming directly from the CNC machine. Then they are sent to a recovery tank for transport.
STANDARD SUPPLY - TALAR200
- Case made of sturdy metal;
- N° 18 movable knives in special wear-resistant material;
- N ° 2 adjustable fixed double cutting blades in wear-resistant material;
- Flexible coupling;
- Sieve in wear resistant material.
- 3 kW geared motor.
OPTIONAL - TAL
- Tailor-made support structure in sturdy metal on adjustable feet;
- Connection hopper, for conveying shavings to the crushing mouth;
- Slide rails for security access to the crushing mouth;
- Safety switch for turning off the crusher in case of opening of the crushing chamber;
- 4 kW geared motor ;
- Amperometric circuit breaker;
- Electrical control
TALAR200 has been developed to meet the requirement to make chips smaller as to be transported by a pneumatic system. FAMA srl, indeed manufactures centralized pneumatic chips suction systems. In case of scattered or long tangled shavings, TALAR200 reduces them before suction. TALAR200 could be combined with a Delivery tank. This tank collect chips and coolant. A pump will deliver them continuously to a treatment group panel.