DESCRIPTION - TALBI1000
The unit TALBI1000 is a machine designed and built for crushing long tangled metal shavings. The name is an acronym for “ slow twin-shaft crusher”. A set of hooked knives mounted on two counter-rotating shafts, powered by a 7.5 kW motor, intersect a set of counter knives to create the cutting effect. Below the rotors is installed an interchangeable screen, which defines the size of the chip crushed. The crushing effect can reduce 5 times the initial volume.
STANDARD SUPPLY - TALBI1000
- Structure and case made of sturdy painted metal;
- N° 28 mobile special knives in wear-resistant material;
- N° 4 fixed adjustable knives with double blade in wear-resistant material ;
- N°2 elastic coupling
- Wear-resistant screen;
- N°.2 7.5kW gearmotor.
OPTIONAL - TAL
- Strong support in frame work on adjustable leveling feet
- Hopper connection to convey shavings to the crushing point
- Slide rails for safe access to the crushing point.
- Safety micro switch for turning off the crusher if the crushing compartment is open
- Amperometric circuit breaker;
- Electrical control panel
The shredder TALBI1000 is a machine of small dimension but it can treat large volumes of material . It’ s a machine comparable to TTC1000, but of lower size. Despite TTC1000 it hasn’t an automatic ejection system of pieces.
It’s designed to be anchored to the conveyors of large CNC, that have large productions of long chip, in order to optimize the capacity of the trolleys.