DESCRIPTION – TTC400
The unit TTC400 is a machine designed and built for crushing long tangled metal shavings. It is a machine suitable for different applications, both for small treatment plants, and for centralized systems.
The chip is loaded into the hopper, dismembered by a hooked arm that performs a pre-crushing and conveys chips at the point of knives. Chips are then shredded and discharged from the bottom.
If there is a piece in the shredding process, the machine ejects it automatically by a lateral drawer, controlled by two air cylinders.
The unit is powered by a motor of 4 kW or 5.5 kW , with chain and clutch.
SUPPLY OF SERIES – TTC400
- Cash and box made of sturdy metal;
- Knives and against-knives made of special wear resistant material;
- System for automatic ejection of parts;
- Alternate sense of the crushing system;
- Arm hooked dismemberment;
- Clutch control effort;
- 4 kW electric motor.
OPTIONAL – TTC400
- Chip storage hopper load, with inspection door;
- 5,5 Kw motor, with adjustment of transmission elements;
- Automatic hopper cover with micro swich;
- Sieve for separation of ejected pieces;
- Electrical control panel.
Over the crusher it is possible to install different types of hoppers, depending on the volume of shavings and on the mode of loading. It could be provided with an inspection door with safety micro switch and mechanical closing, to access the area of shredding.
If needed it can be installed a self-closing system that prevents shredder operation when opened.