DESCRIPTION – ER200
The over-turning elevator is a device for lifting and turnover materials contained on trolleys and tanks of various shape and size. The unit is made of sturdy painted metal. All moving parts are contained inside a barrier for total safety. The loading point of the trolley is equipped with a door with safety switch, which enable to start the machine only after closure of it.
The lifting and turnover mechanism is driven by a gear-motor of 0,55 kW.
The ER200 is a unit designed for trolley, size 650x600x500H mm and maximum weight of 200 kg. The discharge height is 2200 mm above the loading floor.
The dimensions of the unit are 1150x900x4000H mm.
STANDARD SUPPLY– ER200
- Support structure in painted sturdy metal;
- Lifting and overturning device;
- 0,55 kW gearmotor;
- Painted protecting casing;
- Loading door with safety micro switch
OPTIONAL – ER200
- Adjustment of the structure and of the protecting casing for trolleys and cases of customized shape and dimension;
- Possible changes in power for heavier loads;
- Electrical control panel