The undersigned FAMA S.r.l., with registered office in Via del Terziario 20 - 36016 - Thiene (VI), Tax Code and VAT number: 02290490248 in its capacity as “Data Controller” would like to inform you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter “EU Regulation”), that your data, in case they are sent to us via the channels we propose on this website, will be processed in accordance with the following:
Scope of the Processing
The Data Controller would like to inform you that the personal data that serve to identify you (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and/or payment details, etc.), hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or simply “data”, acquired also verbally directly or through third parties in the past, as well as those that will be collected in the future, may be subject to processing in full compliance with the EU Regulation. The Data Controller shall carry out the processing in a lawful manner specifically for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the execution of precontractual measures (e.g. preparation of an offer, etc.) that you have requested (art. no. 6 of the EU Regulation). The term “data processing” shall mean any operation or set of operations regarding the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, extraction, alignment, use, combination, blocking, disclosure, dissemination, destruction of such data.
Legal Basis and Purpose of the processing
Legal basis: Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016
2A) The personal data you provide will be processed without your express consent (art. 6 lett. b), c), e) of the EU Regulation), for the following Purposes:
– to fulfil precontractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from any existing relationships with you;
– to fulfil obligations laid down by the law, a regulation, the EU legislation or an order of the Authorities (such as on anti-money laundering);
– to exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example its right to defend itself in court;
– for general accounting;
– for management purposes (invoicing, possible management of documents, etc.);
– for the management of credits;
– for statistical and quality control analyses;
– for the management of insurances;
– for technical support.
Given that you came to read this information notice while navigating our website, we also and in any case would like to inform you that your navigation data will be processed for purposes related to the fulfilment of the following legal or contractual obligations:
– Technical and Functional access to the Website; no data shall be retained after the Browser has been shut down;
– Purposes of state-of-the-art navigation or customised management of contents;
– Statistical Purposes and Purposes related to the Analysis of the navigation and of the users.
2B) The personal data you provide will be processed only with your specific and express consent (art. 7 of the EU Regulation), for the following commercial and/or marketing and/or profiling Purposes, exclusively if we make use thereof and inform you in advance:
– for sending, by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contact, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and/or to detect the level of your satisfaction with the quality of what was carried out on your request;
– for sending, by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contact, commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
Collection of data from curriculum vitae
Data collection takes place through the compilation, by the interested parties, of the form on the website http://www.famaproject.com or through the transmission (post, fax, e-mail) of personal data and professional experiences organized in form of curriculum vitae.
The sending of data can constitute:
Means of processing
Your personal data shall be processed by the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) of the EU Regulation and specifically: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction, blocking. Your personal data shall be subject to processing on paper and by IT and/or automated means (that can however guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data).
Retention times of the data and other information.
The Controller will process the personal data for the time that is necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes and however no longer than the legal times from the cessation of the relationship for the Purposes of the existing relationship. With reference to personal data subject to Processing for Marketing and commercial Purposes, such data will be retained in compliance with the principle of proportionality and however until the purposes of the processing have been achieved or until the withdrawal of the specific consent by the data subject. Specifically, the Data Controller will process the data for no longer than 3 years from when the data were collected.
The personal data you provide will be processed “lawfully, fairly and transparently, protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
The data subject undertakes not to introduce in or send to the Website any material:
that is intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, such as to incite racial hate, discriminatory or discriminating, threatening, scandalous, inciting, blasphemous, injurious to secrecy obligations, injurious to privacy or that may in any way cause discomfort or damage; or which describes or encourages behaviours that may be considered forms of crime, that may entail the liability of any person, that in any way violate the law, public order or morality or that harm the rights of third parties anywhere in the world; or that cause damage (including but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, defective components, corrupted data or other software with a harmful content or that can cause damage). The User may not abuse the Website (including but not limited to carrying out hacking activities).
Access to the data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes under points 2.A) and 2.B) above:
– to shareholders, employees and associates of the Data Controller in Italy or abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors (including but not limited to: legal firms, attorneys-at-law, data processing companies, certifying bodies, accounting/tax consultants and in general to all Bodies competent to carry out checks as to the correct fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, financial offices, Municipal Bodies and/or Municipal Offices, to consultants and service companies and occupational safety companies, who may in turn disclose the data, or grant access thereto to their partners, users and related persons with the right to access the data for specific market research activities. The data collected and processed may also be disclosed, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors, suppliers, for the management of IT systems, to carriers, forwarders and customs agents).
Disclosure of the data
Without the need for express consent (art. 6 lett. b) and c) of the EU Regulation), the Data Controller may disclose your data for the purposes under point 2.A) above to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, and to those subjects to whom disclosure is mandatory by law for the achievement of the purposes indicated above.
Such subjects will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers.
During and following navigation, your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
– Google: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Customisation of contents, Optimisation;
– Google AdWords: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Customisation of contents, Optimisation;
– Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation.
Your data will not be disseminated.
Transfer of data
The personal data shall be stored on devices located at the registered office of the Data Controller or at the premises of providers, inside the European Union. It shall in any way be understood that the Data Controller, where this is necessary, will have the right to also move the data to non-EU countries. In such case, the Controller hereby guarantees that the transfer of the data outside of the EU will be done in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, following the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses and checks envisaged by the European Commission.
Both with regard to the data present on its own devices and with regard to any data present on devices of providers, the Data Controller has implemented technical and organisational measures such as to guarantee a suitable level of security, in full compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Regulation.
Navigation: your navigation data may also be transferred, exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, to the following countries: - EU Countries, - United States.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - varies significantly from the others, if you wish to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser’s guide.
Nature of the provision of the data and consequences of a refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes under point 2.A) above is mandatory. In their absence, we will be unable to guarantee you the Services as per 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes under point 2.B) above, on the other hand, is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility to process data that have already been provided: in such case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material and/or anything else that pertains to the Services offered by the Data Controller.
You will, however, still have a right to the Services under point 2.A).
Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, you shall have the rights of art. 15 of the EU Regulation below and specifically:
Where you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by you, the information shall be provided to you in a commonly used electronic form.
In addition, where applicable, you may exercise the rights of articles 16 to 21 of the EU Regulation and specifically you shall have:
– the right to rectification of the personal data;
– the right to be forgotten (right to erasure);
– the right to restriction of the processing;
– the right to the portability of the data;
– the right to object;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
You shall also have the right to withdraw, at any time, any consent you have granted without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent granted before the withdrawal.
Personal data that have not been obtained from the data subject
It may so happen that the undersigned is not the Data Controller to whom you have provided your personal data, but is a joint data controller or external data processor and, therefore, your data have reached the undersigned at second remove, due to a contract that regulates the parties. In such case we would like to clarify that the undersigned will do everything possible to assure that you have been informed and that you have granted consent to the processing. You may, at any time, request the source of your data from the undersigned.
Controller and Persons in charge of processing
Below please find some information of which you must be made aware, not just in fulfilment of legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards the persons who visit our website is the foundation of our activity.
Data Controller. The Controller of your personal data is FAMA S.r.l. and you may contact it for any information or request at the following address: e-mail:email@example.com
Persons in charge of processing. The updated list of the persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.